Social and Digital Marketing Manager, Stirling Properties
November 2015 - Present Covington, LA
- Develop, maintain and monitor all Social Media outlets.
- Redesign, develop and monitor all company websites in WordPress.
- Manage and maintain company intranet site.
Web Designer, POOLCORP
January 2011 - November 2015 Covington, LA
- Design websites for all POOLCORP and Swimmingpool.com sites.
- Build numerous mini-sites related to the pool industry, using Drupal for content management and create custom Drupal templates.
- Optimize sites for SEO - including user-friendly navigation.
- Code Swimmingpool.com using responsive website design.
- Set up and manage Crowd Compass Mobile Event App for International Sales Conference.
- Design and code email marketing and schedule messages using Mail Chimp.
- Actively increasing social media presence for Swimmingpool.com (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google +).
- Design website banner ads, Facebook advertisements and all social media graphics.
Graphic Designer, St. Tammany Parish Government
May 2009 - January 2011 Mandeville, LA
- Designed sites for parish related websites, including Hurricane Katrina site.
- Designed templates for parish email marketing system, including arts newsletters and Parish President newsletters.
- Updated and maintained St. Tammany Parish Website, www.stpgov.org.
- Designed print pieces (i.e. brochures, reports, interpretive signs) using InDesign for numerous Parish departments, including the Commission on Cultural Affairs, Dept. of Engineering, Dept. of Health and Human Services and Dept. of Environmental Services.
- Developed logo and branding for government programs, including official St. Tammany
- Parish Bicentennial Logo, official St. Tammany Parish goSTAT Transportation Logo.
- Interfaced with vendors and printers for various projects.
- Handled direct purchasing for various projects, including requisitions, purchase orders, and obtaining multiple quotes.
Freelance Website and Graphic Design
January 2009 - December 2010
- Design and develop websites - HTML/CSS coding and layout.
- Logo development.
- Design cover artwork for novels by Jennifer Comeaux.
- Clients include cosmetics company, pharmacy, public relations firm, regional corporate fundraising efforts, children's clothing retailer. Contract work for advertising agencies.
Production Artist, Keating Magee Advertising Agency
June 2008 - December 2008 New Orleans, LA
- Designed basic print pieces (i.e. brochures, postcards) using InDesign or Quark Xpress for numerous commercial campaigns.
- Coded and designed websites using HTML/CSS.
- Created the static and animated backup GIFS and JPGS for banner ads.
- Implemented quick revisions to jobs and ad resizes.
- Influenced development of advertising campaign concepts with Art Director and Copywriter.
Design & Advertising, Rags Land, children’s clothing company
March 2007 - June 2008 Baton Rouge, LA
- Designed Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Fall 2008 Catalog layouts using InDesign for national distribution.
- Created direct mail pieces and local/national advertisements using InDesign.
- Created and edited copy for catalogs and advertisements
- Designed weekly e-mails to customer list using Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Created postcards, flyers, and other necessary direct mail pieces using InDesign.
- Updated and created content daily on www.ragsland.com.
- Created and edited images for website using Photoshop.
- Photographed new products.
- Used Miva Merchant, an e-commerce content management system for product inventory.
- Influenced development of product: new body styles, fabrics, and trim for each season.
Skills & Software
- Adobe Creative Suite: In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Go Live/Dreamweaver, Flash
- Quark Xpress
- HTML/CSS coding
- Basic Flash
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
- Social Media: familiar with and utilize all current and emerging forms of social media – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google +
Louisiana State University 2003 - 2007 Baton Rouge, LA
- B.A. Mass Communications, with concentration in Advertising
- Minor in Latin and a Minor in Classical Studies
References available upon request.